245460 - Pharmacy Technician - Cleveland, OH - 13 week Contract
Sigma Healthcare team is currently looking for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to work onsite for our contracted facility.
EMR Used :
- Assists pharmacist in total prescription filling process; data entry, inventory monitoring, counting, labeling, ordering, stocking, filing, and selling of prescribed and OTC products.
- Run BD Carousel. Omnicell XR2, prepare compounded sterile products, deliver medications to patient units as well as load/refill Pyxis cabinets
- Compounding of medications, package or label medications, deliver medications to nursing units
- Fill medications in automated dispensing cabinets for patient use and prepare or mix any intravenous medications for patient use
- Comply with state and federal drug laws, and facilities policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Work environment/ Physical Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- CPHT, Ohio Board of Pharmacy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3-5 years minimum experience
- Bending, Pushing lifting up to 50 pounds