- Position Inpatient Pharmacy Technician
- Location Glenbrook Hospital
- Full Time/Part Time Full Time, Rotating Hours and Weekends
- Hours 40
- Required Travel N/A
What You Will Need
- License Current Illinois Registered Pharmacy Technician required
- Education High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certification Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) preferred; certification required within two years of hire
- Experience Prior technician experience or hospital experience preferred. Retail experience preferred for retail positions
- Skills N/A
What You Will Do
- Assist the Pharmacist with preparing, filling and dispensing medications
- Maintain patient records, set up, package and label medication doses
- Maintain inventory of drug supplies
NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health is a fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more than 4.2 million residents across six northeast Illinois counties. Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care close to home across more than 300 ambulatory locations and eight acute care hospitals – Edward (Naperville), Elmhurst, Evanston, Glenbrook (Glenview), Highland Park, Northwest Community (Arlington Heights) Skokie and Swedish (Chicago) – all recognized as Magnet hospitals for nursing excellence. Located in Naperville, Linden Oaks Behavioral Health, provides for the mental health needs of area residents. For more information, visit NorthShore.org, SwedishCovenant.org, NCH.org and EEHealth.org.
When you work for NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health delivers on its mission to “help everyone in our communities be their best”.
NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the core of who we are; being there for our patients and each other with compassion, respect and empathy. We believe that our strength resides in our differences and in connecting our best to provide community-connected healthcare for all.
EOE Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Mar 15, 2023, 82041 AM