We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced, results-oriented, and well-organized sales leader. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing. This new hire will have the challenge of building and managing a successful sales region through a team of sales professionals.
Salary plus Quarterly Commission/Bonus $250K+ all expenses and benefits.
Base location can be in various cities within the western region.
As a key member of the sales organization, you will be expected to have a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit, combined with the ability to succeed at a strategic, tactical, and operational level. You are a self-starter and will possess outstanding selling skills combined with solid business acumen. Further, you will need to be an outstanding coach and mentor.
Get ready to be part of an outstanding team offering market leading testing that makes a difference in peoples' lives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated track record of success in managing a rapidly growing medical “service-based” sales team
- 10+ years sales team leadership demonstrating the ability to get results through people
- Strong organizational management skills
- Ability to set priorities, motivate, coach, and drive execution
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills
- Strategic selling skills with experience managing large group clients
- Ability to solve problems by thinking "out of the box"
- Ability to break down barriers in order to locate and/or create revenue opportunities
- Work intimately with directors of marketing and business development, engender key departmental relationships and align initiatives with overall business goals.
- Experience selling through different delivery channels such as physician offices, hospitals, ACOs/IDNs.
- Familiarity with 3rd party and direct client billing.
- Work as an Ideal Team Player
- Hire, train, and manage a high performing sales team
- Consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and objectives
- Utilize and manage your documented sales process with a CRM
- Cotravel with sales professionals a minimum of 3 days per week
- Provide leadership for the sales team
- Lead the sales and management of large group clients, such as IDNs and IPAs
- Gain and maintain market expertise
- Organize and lead sales meetings and training as required
- Commit and contribute to the siParadigm team
Basic Job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (Life Science preferred)
- Experience managing a sales team of 8+ sales professionals in the healthcare sector for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience selling to hematology/oncology practices and/or hospitals
- Experience selling advanced diagnostic testing services
- Experience using a CRM system to accelerate sales growth
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of time
- Valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle