A beloved not-for-profit community focused organization that celebrates the dignity of life at each of its stages with joy, respect, kindness, and love. To the 300 residents in their independent living apartments, assisted living, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation area – they’re a “a nice place to call Home”.
Their employees truly make a positive difference in the lives of the residents. Over 53% of their employees have over five years of service, and an incredible 22% have worked there for over 10 years. They set the standards for senior care; they are proud of the many traditions they continue to offer those they serve.
The Home Administrator is responsible for ensuring the Home provides the highest quality care to their residents, caring, compassionate and thoughtful way.
- Oversight of the operations, personnel, and admission of the Home.
- Collaborates with the Board on the strategic direction of the Home.
- Ensures all State and Federal regulations and policies are adhered to.
- Works closely with the department heads responsible for independent living apartments, assisted living, skilled nursing, and the rehabilitation area.
- Licensed according to state regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Seasoned leader with five + years of Home Administrator experience.
- Familiar with the regulations governing Nursing Homes.